A Professionally Monitored Mesa Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Mesa monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Mesa?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Mesa flood detector will recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your Mesa flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Mesa Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Mesa flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (480) 608-0065 today or fill out our form for your free quote.